Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

My Favorite TV Show

For the past two weeks I have been writing about my favorite TV series. Check out those posts if you haven't already: My Favorite Television Shows Currently and My Favorite Television Shows Currently: Number Two. This week I am finishing the series off with my favorite television show of all time.

Number 1: Some of you may already know what it is from my "Who am I?" page on my blog. But, if you don't, my favorite TV show is Pretty Little Liars!!

Pretty Little Liars is about four girls whose best friend goes missing one summer. After she has been missing for one year, the girls receive texts from an anonymous person who goes by the name -A. At first they think it is their missing friend because her name is Allison. But, they soon realize it is not her, but someone else who is determined to make their lives miserable!

This is the best show I have ever watched; no show compares, except maybe Supernatural. If I tried to name all the things I love about Pretty Little Liars we would be here all week. So, I will write about the main things I love.

The first thing I love is the characters, especially the four main girls, Aria, Hannah, Spencer, and Emily. Each of the girls has a different, unique personality that every teenage girl to which they can relate. I personally can relate to each girl in one way or another. One thing I also love about this show is that new, mysterious characters are introduced often.

I also love the plot line!! They have the perfect amount of humor and drama (just like all the shows I watch).  The ending of each episode has a scene with what -A is planing on doing next, and I think that's very creative!! One thing they do, that no other show does, is answer all the questions from the previous episode. There are rarely unanswered questions. This show is absolutely AMAZING!!! I highly advise you watch it!!
Image courtesy of Disney Dreaming


Those are my 5 favorite TV shows. I hope you enjoyed this little series!! Also, leave a comment below if you would like me to write about my 5 favorite movies!! Talk to you guys next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment