Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

My Favorite Television shows Currently

All of my posts so far have been reviews about movies and plays. So, I thought I would write about television shows for once. I wasn't sure what to write about at first. Should I do another movie review or something else? I am currently watching so many shows that I thought I should just write about five of my favorites. All of these shows are currently available on Netflix except for number 4. My plan is to write about two shows a week, although my favorite show will be in a post alone. So, here are my 4th and 5th favorite television shows.

Number 5:
My fifth favorite show right now is Doctor Who. This show is about a supernatural being called a time lord. He can travel anywhere in space and time. There are apprentices, normal people, that help him travel through time and overcome different challenges. I have been watching this show for about a year now, and I love it! It's one of my favorite shows because of how creative the script is. This show has been going for 50 years, and they still have a new idea every single episode. I think it's amazing how long this show has been airing. The main character, the Doctor (he has no other name) regenerates every few years. This means that a new actor will take on the role of the doctor every few years, allowing this show to basically never end. I love this show and hope it airs for 50 more years!!
Image courtesy of The Crescent


Number 4:
The next show that I love, which is sadly not on Netflix, is Teen Wolf. But, it is on MTV.com. One of my friends turned me onto Teen Wolf in October, and I finished all 3 seasons in 4 days! So, you could say I'm a little obsessed with this show. At first I was hesitant to watch the series because it seemed so STUPID!  But, to my surprise, it is one the best shows I've ever seen!! This show is about a teenager who is turned into a werewolf. My favorite element of this series is the characters. Every character on the show is different and amazing in their own ways. There is the right amount of humor and seriousness in every character which makes one great grow. If you enjoy shows with action, humor, and drama, then you will love Teen Wolf.
Image courtesy of Hypable

Those are number 4 and 5 on my list of favorite TV shows. Next week I will write about my 2nd and 3rd favorite TV shows. Also, feel free to leave a comment below on any TV shows that I should consider. Once I finish a show, I might even do a review.



No comments:

Post a Comment