Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

My Favorite Television Shows Currently: Number Two

Last week I did a post on my 4th and 5th favorite television shows. This week I will write about my 2nd and 3rd favorite shows. Don't forget all of these shows are available on Netflix. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Number 3: 
My third favorite show is The Vampire Diaries. I started this show around Christmas time, and I am now caught up on all five seasons. This show has a great cast that takes on the role of their characters perfectly; they bring their characters to life. The Vampire Diaries also has the right amount of drama, action, and humor. My favorite thing about this series is the different relationships the characters have with one another. There is everything from romance to amazing friendships between the characters. I also love all the twists and turns of The Vampire Diaries. When you are absolutely sure you know what's going on, something completely different ends up happening. This show is amazing and if you enjoy shows such as Teen Wolf, then you will love this series.
Image courtesy of Arkansas Insanity


Number 2:
WARNING: Once you start this show there is no going back!!!! Supernatural is my 2nd favorite show. I can't explain how much I love this series; it is AMAZING!!!. Similar to most shows I watch at first, I was hesitant to start the series. Some of the episodes scared me so much that I couldn't sleep at night. But, once I got used to the content in the episodes, I fell in love with the show!! What I enjoy most about Supernatural is the relationship between the two brothers (Sam and Dean). It is so funny to watch them pick on each other, and it's so sweet when they have deep moments together! If your looking for an amazing show that's both humorous and dramatic, then check out Supernatural. But, don't forget that once you start this show it is almost impossible to stop!!
Image courtesy of ZAP 2 it


I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Next week I will write about my favorite show. Again, if you have any suggestions of television shows that I should watch leave it in the comments below. Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment