Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Take One

Hi my name is Ally, and this is my first post. This blog is going to be about every
kind of entertainment out there.  Entertainment such as music, television shows,
movies, and occasionally plays.  The reason I chose entertainment for this blog is
because I couldn’t live without it.  I love being taken to other places when I watch,listen
to, or read things.  I’m in drama, and choir right now because I want to be able to take
people somewhere else as well whenever they watch or listen to me.

I’ve never done a blog before, so I needed some advice from other bloggers to
help me out with it.  I decided to look up some successful blogs, and see why they’re
successful.  I went to the popwatch.com, abcnews.go.com (had some really helpful
ideas on what topics to write about), and esquire.com. Those are three great blogs
because of how the authors write, and get their message across. These blogs are going
to help me through my blogging experience by giving me ideas how to write.  So far I’m
thinking I will do a mix of opinionated writhing, and factual writing.  I don’t know how it
will turn, but I’m willing to try it.  Theres blogs are also going to help me with
understanding how much to write on a certain topic.  I don’t want to go babbling on, but I
don’t want to say to little. This research will help me find a balance between the two.

I like a wide variety of entertainment. From the classics to the top hits today
Every week I watch or listen to something new, and review it on here.  Whether it’s
good or bad.  I also want to hear suggestions form you guys.  I love experiencing new
things, and thinking about them.  I hope you enjoy and blog, and what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment